Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[META][2.00.03] Execute script on NAS start and shutdown
[Image: meta_icon_1.png]

ppc_x86_x64_OS5_OS6_OS7 - last version 2.00.03

Download

Executes startup and shutdown scripts found in the respective directories of the META module (/raid/data/module/META/system/etc/startup and /raid/data/module/META/system/etc/shutdown). Any filename for the scripts/executables is valid, only the executable bit in the file mode but be set.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: linkedinbutton.jpg]
Download modules from my forum pirinel.ro
This worked great for me, once I compensated for the fact that (at least in OS7 and probably OS5 as well) META and other module startups run a LONG time before all system services have been set up.

See my post on Samba configuration for an example of how to make the startup run in the background
https://forum.thecus.com/showthread.php?...7#pid71117
(12-17-2016, 12:17 PM)outkastm Wrote: [Image: meta_icon_1.png]

ppc_x86_x64_OS5_OS6_OS7 - last version 2.00.02

Download

Executes startup and shutdown scripts found in the respective directories of the META module (/raid/data/module/META/system/etc/startup and /raid/data/module/META/system/etc/shutdown). Any filename for the scripts/executables is valid, only the executable bit in the file mode but be set.

It's requesting a password for the download.
link updated to my forum
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
updated to 2.00.03

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [ Meta ] [ 2.00.2 ] let you start and shutdown script Qoolbox 2 1,711 09-04-2013, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Boullie
  [ Meta ] [ 2.00.2 ] let you start and shutdown script 0 1,145 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: