Please try boot without HDD
1. power off the device manually
2. remove all disks in sequence
3. power on the device WITHOUT any disks and confirm the status
If could access the admin interface without any disks, please
1. insert all disks back to NAS 1 and 1 by 30~60 seconds.
2. provide the NAS configuration file to us for analysis.
It can be downloaded from system UI: [System Management / Config Mgmt] and then press [Download] button.
And the file will be [conf.bin].
If still can not boot without HDD, please try USB tool to reflash NAS.
The usb tool can help you to reflash the DOM of your NAS, and you may need a clean usb HDD to do it. This will load the factory defaults but won't affect the data stored on the NAS, however, you will have to re-create users account.
Please download USB Tool here:
1. Arrange an empty USB driver(fat/fat32 format).
2. Download the firmware and unzip to the USB root folder:
3. Unzip USB Tool file to USB root folder.
4. Power off NAS(remove all HDD).
5. Plug USB into NAS and power up.
6. Since process completed and NAS going to power off automatically.
7. Insert HDD and boot NAS
The NAS will load factory default settings
WAN IP: 192.168.1.100
LAN IP: 192.168.2.254
admin's password: admin
HTTP port: 80
HTTPS port: 443
All the users and groups settings will be cleared after load factory default settings.
If re-flash process still not work, it might be the hardware error.
Thecus NAS is 2 years warranty, The N4100PRO was out of warranty.
It mighg be charged for replacement and delivery, please contact with Thecus reseller directly to confirm if any parts available for your device..
And following reseller/distributor/office link for your reference:
If you do not want fix N4100PRO and want try another Thecus NAS to recovery your N4100PRO RAID data, since N4100PRO OS is very different with new Thecus NAS OS, N4100PRO RAID can not roaming to new Thecus NAS.
But if the N4100PRO RAID is ok, our engineer can try help to assemble N4100PRO RAID on Thecus new NAS for copy data out.
RAID ROAMING - How to access OS5 X32 RAID data from OS5 X64 system V0.1