Moderator: John Tsai
billhmoore wrote:I have installed Plex on my N10850 and it is working. Thanks for the guidance.
Qoolbox wrote:updated to 0.9.7.12.407.0
- Greatly improved (Sync and Win8) transcoder subtitle burning: support SSA and SMI, fix crashes, fix subtitle sync when resuming video.
- Scanning TV shows near the root directory of a volume.
- Send Accept-Ranges: bytes HTTP header when answering requests for media
- DTS audio inside MP4 container could be incorrectly identified as mp4a during media analysis
- Transcoding certain media files could be pathologically slow
- Transcoding video audio from mp3 to aac would fail in some rare cases
- A/V sync issues transcoding Smooth Streaming to Windows 8 Store app
- Actor thumbnails werent being offered correctly to sync clients
- Removed unnecessary logging when running transcoder
- Add more logging when Windows 8 Store app loopback exemption cant be added
- When a media asset is uploaded, it becomes the default
- Sync item status could be prematurely reported as complete
- Added iPad mini sync profile
- (API) Allow converting SMI to SRT.
- (Windows) Large log files when number of library paths exceeded 64
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests