x64_OS5_OS7 - last version 5.2.0.215
x86_OS5_OS6 - last version 5.0.0.100
PPC_OS6 - last version 5.0.0.100

Download

Dependencies:
None

About :

http://www.mono-project.com

Mono is a software platform designed to allow developers to easily create cross platform applications part of the .NET Foundation.
Sponsored by Microsoft, Mono is an open source implementation of Microsoft's .NET Framework based on the ECMA standards for C# and the Common Language Runtime. A growing family of solutions and an active and enthusiastic contributing community is helping position Mono to become the leading choice for development of cross platform applications.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: linkedinbutton.jpg]
Download modules from my forum pirinel.ro
updated to 4.4.0.0
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
updated to 4.4.0.0
added PPC version but need to be tested
updated to 4.4.2.11
updated to 4.6.2.16
x64 updated to 5.2.0.215

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [ Mono-Project x64] [ 4.0.5 ] .NET Framework environment MrBogus 5 2,009 04-08-2016, 10:29 PM
Last Post: outkastm
  [ Mono-Project ] [ 3.10.0 ] Microsoft's .NET Framework Qoolbox 32 12,123 02-08-2016, 11:10 PM
Last Post: tuumke
  [ Mono-Project x64] [ 4.0.5 ] .NET Framework environment 0 779 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: