passw: admin

About :

http://extplorer.net

What eXtplorer can do for you?
eXtplorer is a PHP- and Javascript-based File Manager

eXtplorer Features The Main Features of eXtplorer are:
Copy & Move Files and Directories by Drag&Drop
Dynamic Directory Tree with on-demand loading of subdirectories
Edit Files (with Syntax-Highlighting thanks to EditArea)
Rename, Delete or Create new Files and Directories
Access Files through ''FTP'' or directly (using PHP) to totally overcome permission and file ownership issues
Upload or Download files just as you like
Create and Extract Archives (ZIP, Tar, Tar/GZ, Tar/BZ)
User Management with different permission levels like "View only" or "Edit" and "Admin"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: linkedinbutton.jpg]
Download modules from my forum pirinel.ro
Excellent job! Thank you again :mrgreen:
You're welcome and thanks for your support !
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,
the user admin and password admin does not work, I just installed it on my N2810!
i double checked, the user is admin and password admin

[Image: 2016_08_17_17_35_57_e_Xtplorer.png]
I uninstalled and installed it again from the OS... but still the same issue.

I have done a printscreen but how can upload it?
upload the printscreen to one of the online photo storage sites as example <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://postimage.org/">https://postimage.org/</a><!-- m --> and then write the direct link like this in your post
img]http://directlinktoyourprintscreen[/img]
I previously used Ajaxplorer, but this has moved to Pydio. Only this is far from what I need, I just need a simple file explorer.
Tried eXtplorer but after installation i cannot see my folder structure I can only see the eXtplorer directory... Is it me or is there another way?
(09-11-2016, 09:41 PM)Bierbeer Wrote: I previously used Ajaxplorer, but this has moved to Pydio. Only this is far from what I need, I just need a simple file explorer.
Tried eXtplorer but after installation i cannot see my folder structure I can only see the eXtplorer directory... Is it me or is there another way?

Under 'Admin' (Administration / Beheer) you can change your user preferences, one of them is the location of the home folder. If you change it to / you open the root of your file system.
Totally missed this option. Was looking for this haha.

Thank you
Are there other configuration settings that need to be set? I changed the admin password and home directory, but it won't navigate at all.  I've tried to search for files, but that doesn't seem to do anything either.  When I click on the admin icon, a window opens up that does nothing, and then there's an ajax communication error message.  When I try to logout, the progress bar of my browser moves about 10% and then just sits there, so I just close the tab.

I'm game to try anything to make this work.  It has to be better than using an FTP client.

Update: Works like it should with OS7! Editing a file doesn't work though; at least on a php file.
N5550
8GB RAM
Firmware: 3.02.00.4 - OS7
5x4TB WD Red / Raid 5
Store videos / nextCloud / maybe Joomla test site
Self taught, and still learning!
Just wondering - I have plugged in a USB and I am guessing its content would be accessible through USBHDD, but that folder is empty.

Also - Really silly question, how do I go one level back? The green arrows on the top are not highlighted and unable to be clicked

Sorry for the really silly questions.
Hi guys, just wondering if someone is able to upload a simple tutorial how to copy and go "up one level" like in windows.
Thanks
well, i dont feel like this is working as it should. If you need something to just copy from USB attached drive to internal drive , i think midnight commander is the best option.
Yup thats what I am using so far and is pretty good actually, once you get used to the interface. Thanks for everything outkastm.
I just need to figure out backups (from PC to NAS and NAS to NAS apps) and I think I am all done with what I need it to do so far.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Midnight Commander WEB + SmbNetFS][4.8.18.2] File explorer + Network Browser outkastm 33 17,596 02-06-2017, 04:23 AM
Last Post: outkastm
  [ eXtplorer x86 & x64 & PPC ] [2.1.5.0] File Explorer Qoolbox 164 55,734 10-18-2016, 03:08 AM
Last Post: prix57
  [ eXtplorer x86 & x64 & PPC ] [2.1.5.0] File Explorer Emir-Heinz 5 2,098 10-31-2014, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Qoolbox
  eXtplorer 2.1.0 folders not visable "unknown" file owner uptime 2 1,815 03-31-2013, 06:45 PM
Last Post: uptime
  [ eXtplorer x86 & x64 & PPC ] [2.1.5.0] File Explorer 0 26,486 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  [ eXtplorer x86 & x64 & PPC ] [2.1.5.0] File Explorer 0 1,011 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: