Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[MariaDB][10.2.8.1] MariaDB MySQL Server Fork
(01-06-2017, 10:02 PM)Timeforsmilin Wrote: I created the file my.cnf adding only these items:
[mysqld]
innodb_large_prefix = true
innodb_file_format = barracuda
innodb_file_per_table = true

BINLOG_FORMAT = MIXED

Everything seems to be working, but the test email isn't. Sad

If you're talking about email notification inside ownCloud, then here you have to configure an gmail account for sending emails or setup your own email server, like Xeams module
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: linkedinbutton.jpg]
Download modules from my forum pirinel.ro
Awesome!  Do you package Redis with your PHP?

The docs also say to use APCu.

The cnf files that installed with MariaDB were interesting, in that the one or settings to use were based upon how much system RAM is installed.  I would wonder if any of those settings would conflict with what you've set with nextCloud.
N5550
8GB RAM
Firmware: 3.02.00.4 - OS7
5x4TB WD Red / Raid 5
Store videos / nextCloud / maybe Joomla test site
Self taught, and still learning!
I tried to use the OS7 update, but got this reply: This category has no module can be used.
Is there a special way to do that?
N5550
8GB RAM
5x4TB WD Red / Raid 5
I deactivated MariaDB to apply the update, and now nextCloud won't open at all.  It gives me this message: 
  • Data directory (/raid0/data/...) is invalidPlease check that the data directory contains a file ".ocdata" in its root.
extExplorer doesn't show a Raid0, so I edited the db to change it to raid, but that made no difference; ocdata is there ... I'm stuck now.  Confused

Update: I don't know how the file structure changed since it worked yesterday, but I edited the config.php file, changing it to raiddata/..., and now it works again.
N5550
8GB RAM
5x4TB WD Red / Raid 5
are you on OS7 now ? what firmware version ?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes I am. As far as I know it's the latest. I haven't found the update system with OS7 to find or install any updates. I"m not home, but I think it was 3.0.7 or something like that.
N5550
8GB RAM
5x4TB WD Red / Raid 5
I want to check something as my NAS is faulty and i cannot check on it.
When yo're home, check if the fw is 3.01.00.5
updated to 10.1.19.2
-fixed missing libncurses.so.5 in OS7
Awesome, thx
Sorry, I missed checking the firmware for you. It is: N5550   3.01.00.4.cdv

Edit: Just updated MariaDB to your latest, and firmware to 3.01.00.5.2 - OS7.
N5550
8GB RAM
5x4TB WD Red / Raid 5
Big problem! Updated MariaDB as stated; posted RAM fix, and restarted N5550 several times, but now have DB error message, and nextCloud is threatening to remove files that I can't check, as I can't connect.

nextCloud Error Log
[Mon Jan 23 13:13:25 2017] [error] [client 192.168.19.1] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Doctrine\\DBAL\\DBALException' with message 'Failed to connect to the database: An exception occured in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection refused' in /raiddata/0/data/module/Nextcloud_okm/bin/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php:60\nStack trace:\n#0 /raiddata/0/data/module/Nextcloud_okm/bin/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(429): OC\\DB\\Connection->connect()\n#1 /raiddata/0/data/module/Nextcloud_okm/bin/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(389): Doctrine\\DBAL\\Connection->getDatabasePlatformVersion()\n#2 /raiddata/0/data/module/Nextcloud_okm/bin/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(328): Doctrine\\DBAL\\Connection->detectDatabasePlatform()\n#3 /raiddata/0/data/module/Nextcloud_okm/bin/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(621): Doctrine\\DBAL\\Connection->getDatabasePlatform()\n#4 /raiddata/0/data/module/Nextcloud_okm/bin/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php(147): Doctrine\\ in /raiddata/0/data/module/Nextcloud_okm/bin/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php on line 60

nextCloud desktop app
Unchecked folders will be removed will be removed from your local file system and will not be synchronized to this computer anymore
There are folders that were not synchronized because they are too big: Documents/...

I didn't notice this on my desktop, as I was working upstairs on my laptop.  How do I repair this without losing anything?  I had just moved everything from Dropbox over.

Thanks!
N5550
8GB RAM
5x4TB WD Red / Raid 5
Quote:I deactivated MariaDB to apply the update, and now nextCloud won't open at all.  It gives me this message: 
  • Data directory (/raid0/data/...) is invalidPlease check that the data directory contains a file ".ocdata" in its root.

Well, i suppose you did the update from OS5 to OS7
raid symbolic link is different between the 2 systems
OS5
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            11 Jan  6 02:03 /raid -> /raid0/data/
OS7
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            11 Jan 19 18:50 /raid -> /raiddata/0/

The problem is that Nextcloud create on his config the direct path and not the symbolic link, from here it cames some issues if you upgrade from OS5 to OS7 and you didnt try a clean install

Quote:Big problem! Updated MariaDB as stated; posted RAM fix, and restarted N5550 several times, but now have DB error message, and nextCloud is threatening to remove files that I can't check, as I can't connect.

nextCloud Error Log
[Mon Jan 23 13:13:25 2017] [error] [client 192.168.19.1] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Doctrine\\DBAL\\DBALException' with message 'Failed to connect to the database: An exception occured in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection refused' in /raiddata/0/data/module/Nextcloud_okm/bin/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php:60\nStack trace:\n#0 /raiddata/0/data/module/Nextcloud_okm/bin/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(429): OC\\DB\\Connection->connect()\n#1 /raiddata/0/data/module/Nextcloud_okm/bin/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(389): Doctrine\\DBAL\\Connection->getDatabasePlatformVersion()\n#2 /raiddata/0/data/module/Nextcloud_okm/bin/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(328): Doctrine\\DBAL\\Connection->detectDatabasePlatform()\n#3 /raiddata/0/data/module/Nextcloud_okm/bin/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(621): Doctrine\\DBAL\\Connection->getDatabasePlatform()\n#4 /raiddata/0/data/module/Nextcloud_okm/bin/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php(147): Doctrine\\ in /raiddata/0/data/module/Nextcloud_okm/bin/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php on line 60

nextCloud desktop app
Unchecked folders will be removed will be removed from your local file system and will not be synchronized to this computer anymore
There are folders that were not synchronized because they are too big: Documents/...

I saw you did some changes in my.cnf from MariaDB.
These are mandatory to be keept
Code:
[mariadb]
socket=/tmp/mysql.sock

[mysqld]
log-error=/raid/data/MariaDB_DB/mysqld.err
pid-file=/raid/data/MariaDB_DB/mysqld.pid

Try to do these changes, and see if is working
my.conf has only these entries:
[mariadb]
socket=/tmp/mysql.sock

[mysqld]
log-error=/raid/data/MariaDB_DB/mysqld.err
pid-file=/raid/data/MariaDB_DB/mysqld.pid

The ones I had seen on the nextCloud site are no longer present. innodb, barrcuda etc.

This was Jan 7.
Quote:
I deactivated MariaDB to apply the update, and now nextCloud won't open at all.  It gives me this message: 
extExplorer doesn't show a Raid0, so I edited the db to change it to raid, but that made no difference; ocdata is there ... I'm stuck now.  undefined

Update: I don't know how the file structure changed since it worked yesterday, but I edited the config.php file, changing it to raiddata/..., and now it works again.

So I had already changed to raiddata/0, but the error log shows it now pointed back to /raid0/data

I did the update via the OS7 update manager, but didn't think to shut down MariaDB first; could that be the problem?
N5550
8GB RAM
5x4TB WD Red / Raid 5
As it turns out, the MariaDB update is what broke it, changing raiddata/0/data back to raid0/data.

I edited the httpd.conf file changing the path to the correct path, also the my.cnf file and all is well!

Combined OS5/OS7 files should check to see which firmware is running, and take the appropriate action.
N5550
8GB RAM
5x4TB WD Red / Raid 5
Users have different raid array configuration, as example /raid0/data, /raid1/data, /raid5/data etc and on OS7 is /raiddata/0/data, /raiddata/1/data, /raiddata/5/data etc.
The master raid (which is used to store the installed modules) is linked to /raid so that why all the modules use the path /raid/data.
But as i said before, some software uses the direct path when copy the files or make the config, and here it came some problems when the OS is changed and no clean install is done, because it will use the config from the other system.
The modules update process always backup the config and restore it on the new version. So if you manually adapt the config for OS7, it should not be reverted back to OS5 type when you install a new module version
I suggest you to remove NextCloud, copy the backup config folder (/raid/data/module/backup/Nextcloud_okm) in different location (as a reference), delete the backup folder used by module (/raid/data/module/backup/Nextcloud_okm), install NextCloud again

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [ MySQL-PhpMyAdmin x86 & x64 ] [ 5.6.19-4.2.5 ] MySQL Server Qoolbox 67 24,405 01-22-2017, 10:56 PM
Last Post: outkastm
  [ PureFTPd x86 & x64 ][ 1.0.36 ] FTP Server [MySQL Backend ] Qoolbox 15 6,834 08-27-2015, 05:12 PM
Last Post: kos
  [ Universal Media Server ] [ 4.1.3.0] Ps3 Media Server Fork Qoolbox 170 64,259 01-17-2015, 03:00 PM
Last Post: romulus
  [ MariaDB x86 & x64 ] [ 10.0.12 ] MariaDB MySQL Server Fork Qoolbox 50 13,982 10-27-2014, 11:20 PM
Last Post: Pikachu
  [ MySQL-PhpMyAdmin PowerPC ] [ 5.5.37-4.2.1 ] MySQL Server Qoolbox 0 1,161 05-15-2014, 02:59 AM
Last Post: Qoolbox
  [ MySQL / PhpMyAdmin ] [ 5.6.12 / 4.0.4.1 ] Database Server Qoolbox 166 44,463 04-12-2014, 02:03 AM
Last Post: Qoolbox
  [ MySQL / PhpMyAdmin ] [ 5.6.12 / 4.0.4.1 ] Database Server 0 22,901 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  [ MySQL-PhpMyAdmin x86 & x64 ] [ 5.6.19-4.2.5 ] MySQL Server 0 10,751 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  [ MariaDB x86 & x64 ] [ 10.0.12 ] MariaDB MySQL Server Fork 0 7,418 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  [ PureFTPd x86 & x64 ][ 1.0.36 ] FTP Server [MySQL Backend ] 0 4,200 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: