Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Ubiquiti UniFi][ 5.3.8.0 ] Wi-Fi Management
I installed 5.3.8 for OS7 on my N5550 and it looked successful and is running, but I am not able to reach the interface from port 8090 or 8443. Connection is refused. I tried restarting my NAS, but didn't change the problem.

My NAS automatically upgraded to 3.01.00.4.cdv after the restart.

[EDIT]

Going to Application Control -> Remove Config worked and I am still using it at port 8443.
My NAS firmware is now at 3.01.00.5.cdv .

The UniFi module is no longer listed among "All App". I have tried to manually install 5.3.8 and it appears to be successful, but it disappears from the installed apps on reboot.
After reboot, do you have any app listed in "installed apps" ? If not, you have the same bug as other user on fw 3.01.00.5 (non cdv). Symbolink link /raid is correctly created on NAS boot.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My NAS have some issues, modules develop is stopped for the moment
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(01-08-2017, 11:26 PM)outkastm Wrote: After reboot, do you have any app listed in "installed apps" ? If not, you have the same bug as other user on fw 3.01.00.5 (non cdv). Symbolink link /raid is correctly created on NAS boot.
JRE7 and JRE8 are showing in the installed apps. The only other app I have installed on my NAS is UniFi, which now disappears upon reboot.

In the mongod.log:

ERROR: dbpath (/raiddata/0/data/module/UniFi/sys/UniFi/data/db) does not exist.
Create this directory or give existing directory in --dbpath.
See hxxp://dochub.mongodb.org/core/startingandstoppingmongo
can you check if the path "/raid" is a normal folder or a symbolic link to /raiddata/0 ?

or run this command in SSH and post the result
Quote:ls -l /raid
(01-11-2017, 03:39 AM)outkastm Wrote: can you check if the path "/raid" is a normal folder or a symbolic link to /raiddata/0 ?

or run this command in SSH and post the result
Quote:ls -l /raid

There's a symbolic link...

Quote:N5550:~# ls -l /raid
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            16 Jan  9 11:00 /raid -> /raiddata/0/data/
N5550:~#
I did have some Thecus techs log into my NAS to grow the raid after I added a drive. The function is not currently available in OS7 for my NAS. I don't know if they changed anything during the process (other than the firmware). I don't have any other problems.
if you can provide me access to your NAS with a temp root passw i can have a look

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [ Ubiquiti UniFi x86 & x64 ] [ 3.2.5 ] Wi-Fi Management Qoolbox 43 12,490 06-06-2016, 07:06 PM
Last Post: psydafke
  [ Ubiquiti Video x64 ] [ 3.0.5 ] UniFi Video NVR [BETA] Qoolbox 0 1,045 07-30-2014, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Qoolbox
  [ Ubiquiti AirControl ] [ 1.4.2.0 ] Control Ubiquiti Device Qoolbox 9 6,511 02-08-2014, 03:26 AM
  REQ: Ubiquiti AirControl yzf1kr 5 836 01-13-2014, 04:38 AM
  REQ: Ubiquiti AirControl 0 676 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  [ Ubiquiti AirControl ] [ 1.4.2.0 ] Control Ubiquiti Device 0 6,193 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  [ Ubiquiti UniFi x86 & x64 ] [ 3.2.5 ] Wi-Fi Management 0 11,513 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: