Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with Menu and IE1 and FF45?
Hello!
I use IE11 and FF45 on a new computer (WIN7 Ultimate 64bit) without any software.
On each Browser, I have the same problem. When I login on the GUI of the NAS, I see on the right side, Status, Information and so on, and on the left side the menu with every header line but when I want to open one of them, I see can't see the "points"/entries under this header menu. It's the same with IE11 and FF. When I switched on the login side to Flash - It works. I can see every menu and setting. When I use traditional, I can't see the menu in the menu. I disable in FF ABP and No Script. Installed Adobe Flash and JAVA. I used IE11 but nothing works.
Any ideas?
On my old PC with WIN/ Ultimate 64bit with IE11 and FF45 (with ABP) every things worked fine.
Best regards,
Chris
Hello!
I use IE11 and FF45 on a new computer (WIN7 Ultimate 64bit) without any software.
On each Browser, I have the same problem. When I login on the GUI of the NAS, I see on the right side, Status, Information and so on, and on the left side the menu with every header line but when I want to open one of them, I see can't see the "points"/entries under this header menu. It's the same with IE11 and FF. When I switched on the login side to Flash - It works. I can see every menu and setting. When I use traditional, I can't see the menu in the menu. I disable in FF ABP and No Script. Installed Adobe Flash and JAVA. I used IE11 but nothing works.
Any ideas?
On my old PC with WIN/ Ultimate 64bit with IE11 and FF45 (with ABP) every things worked fine.
Best regards,
Chris
Dear Sir,

Would you please provide snapshot picture for reference?
Yvon.
Dear Sir,

Would you please provide snapshot picture for reference?
Yvon.
Hello!
Attached you can see a screenshot with my problem. On each menu is a "+" and when I try to open it, i can't see more as before. You can see it on "Systemverwaltung" the "-" and no further entries are shown.
I test i now with FF45 without ohen "addon".
Best regards, Chris

[Image: a3593d-1458322259.jpg]
Dear Sir,

We test latest FW V2.05.14.3.cdv from IE 11.0.9600.18230 without this issue. From Firefox 45.0.1 click the "+" become to "-" and able to see items, please kindly check any browser or reset the browser and check again.
Yvon.
Dear Sir,

We test latest FW V2.05.14.3.cdv from IE 11.0.9600.18230 without this issue. From Firefox 45.0.1 click the "+" become to "-" and able to see items, please kindly check any browser or reset the browser and check again.
Yvon.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SOLVED] Not booting after editing menu.lst (GRUB) STM 9 2,268 04-30-2014, 03:26 AM
Last Post: STM