Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why can I use the NAS when im playing a file with a WDTV
I have the n4310
If i am playing a video file on one of my 2 WDTV live media players, I Cannot copy or play any other videos from the nas. IT tries for 5 seconds and then says network failed error or something like that.
As soon as i stop the movie playing on the WDTV, all files play and copy properly

Whats going on ? All im doing in the WDTV is browsing my network shares and pressing play. Nothing fancy
I have the n4310
If i am playing a video file on one of my 2 WDTV live media players, I Cannot copy or play any other videos from the nas. IT tries for 5 seconds and then says network failed error or something like that.
As soon as i stop the movie playing on the WDTV, all files play and copy properly

Whats going on ? All im doing in the WDTV is browsing my network shares and pressing play. Nothing fancy
Dear Sir,

It is related NAS performance limited, generally NAS just trans file for WDTV, if this transmitting take whole NAS performance and other news connection will be no response, thus please try to play audio or lower bandwidth file and try again.
Yvon.
Dear Sir,

It is related NAS performance limited, generally NAS just trans file for WDTV, if this transmitting take whole NAS performance and other news connection will be no response, thus please try to play audio or lower bandwidth file and try again.
Yvon.