Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OneDrive Module
Hi, I have 1TB in my Ondrive account I would like to use this with my Thecus N3200XX and N2310
Please reply this message for everyone with than need.
Juan
Hi, I have 1TB in my Ondrive account I would like to use this with my Thecus N3200XX and N2310
Please reply this message for everyone with than need.
Juan
I agree. A OneDrive module would be awesome as it would allow us to backup our data to the cloud. I've started looking at other solutions that provide a capability to backup to Microsoft given the use of Windows 10 and OneDrive at home. If I find a solution that meets my needs then I'd definitely change hardware platforms for it. I currently have an N5550.
I agree. A OneDrive module would be awesome as it would allow us to backup our data to the cloud. I've started looking at other solutions that provide a capability to backup to Microsoft given the use of Windows 10 and OneDrive at home. If I find a solution that meets my needs then I'd definitely change hardware platforms for it. I currently have an N5550.
Microsoft doesn't truly support this even with their Windows based client -- We've been going round and round with them on the OneDrive forums to make it so a network share can be a sync target -- I think that approach is going to be the most fruitful -- creating a whole linux OneDrive client may not be as practical as having them fix the Windows client.
OS7 has a Microsoft Onedrive module. Functions fine.
(01-02-2016, 04:31 PM)kunwin Wrote: I agree.  A OneDrive module would be awesome as it would allow us to backup our data to the cloud.  I've started looking at other solutions that provide a capability to backup to Microsoft given the use of Windows 10 and OneDrive at home.  If I find a solution that meets my needs then I'd definitely change hardware platforms for it.  I currently have an N5550.

I can try to port the OS7 OneDrive module to OS5
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: linkedinbutton.jpg]
Download modules from my forum pirinel.ro
[/quote]
I can try to port the OS7 OneDrive module to OS5, my NAS is a N3200XXX
[/quote]

Hi I would like to know if you have this module available for v5.03.02
Thanks in advance.
Juan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OneDrive Module 0 947 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: