Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plex Server Update
doginthefog Wrote:I've downloaded ppc version and went to '3rd party app installation'. Sadly it ended with a rather cryptic error message: "app key must be in a-z,A-Z,0-9,_".

N4310 user.

I get the same error.

Anyone from Thecus got something???
Here is the error message.

[Image: uLsaxGv.png]
Here is the error message.

[Image: uLsaxGv.png]
Dear Sir,

Please try to install Plex app from "Official NAS Application".
Yvon.
Dear Sir,

Please try to install Plex app from "Official NAS Application".
Yvon.
Are you serious....that's what I have now and the app is so old I can't stream to my Chromecast anymore
Are you serious....that's what I have now and the app is so old I can't stream to my Chromecast anymore
Tarlidd Wrote:Are you serious....that's what I have now and the app is so old I can't stream to my Chromecast anymore

ie. the whole reason I made this thread
Tarlidd Wrote:Are you serious....that's what I have now and the app is so old I can't stream to my Chromecast anymore

ie. the whole reason I made this thread
I have managed to upgrade this using the Official NAS Applications, but now I cannot start the newly installed version

While the NAS is not connected to the Internet, you may only install new system files and applications. Automatic updates and the removal of installed applications requires Internet access.

and as a result, I can neither Start the Plex server nor am I presented with the Install / Delete options for any of the listed Official NAS Applications

Very frustrating - yes everything regarding my WIFI network is working as expected, my laptop is fine
I have managed to upgrade this using the Official NAS Applications, but now I cannot start the newly installed version

While the NAS is not connected to the Internet, you may only install new system files and applications. Automatic updates and the removal of installed applications requires Internet access.

and as a result, I can neither Start the Plex server nor am I presented with the Install / Delete options for any of the listed Official NAS Applications

Very frustrating - yes everything regarding my WIFI network is working as expected, my laptop is fine

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  N4310 - Plex MS update issue. manesh32 5 2,663 07-29-2016, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Thecus - Yvon
  Plex server update from plex.tv [N4310] doginthefog 9 5,736 01-06-2016, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Thecus - Yvon
  Plex Server Update 0 1,786 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Plex server update from plex.tv [N4310] 0 2,251 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: