Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ ownCloud ] Acces,Sync And Share Your Data
Upload App file fail.
It's only about 17mb while all the other versions are about 32mb. Is it OK?
The size is OK, i upload it again on server. You have to download the file again
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: linkedinbutton.jpg]
Download modules from my forum pirinel.ro
It worked. Thank you!
updated to 10.0.0.0
x64 version depend now on apache24
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x64 updated to 10.0.0.2
updated to 10.0.0.3
x86 now need apache24
added ppc version 10.0.0.3
updated to 10.0.2.0
updated to 10.0.3.0
(08-26-2016, 08:31 AM)outkastm Wrote: Note that the character \ should be typed as \\\\, for the line to be saved correctly from the module menu Edit OwnCloud Config.
Check that after the line is saved in config file it looks like below:
Code:
'memcache.local' => '\OC\Memcache\APCu',
Thx for that info!! Have been struggling couple of days to get memcache working without success until I read this post.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BitTorrent Sync][v1.4.103] Keeps Your Files In Sync BrianGilbert 262 129,876 01-25-2017, 03:53 PM
Last Post: a_deep
  [PydIO x86 & x64][ 5.2.2] How to share /raid/data uptime 15 5,492 05-04-2014, 12:22 AM
Last Post: Qoolbox
  [ownCloud][9.1.0.0]Acces,Sync And Share Your Data 0 6,919 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: