Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dropbox and N4560
Hi,

I changed from my old N4100 to the new 4560 and now facing a problem to connect my N4560 to my dropbox account.
everything works fine, the app get the link to dropbox, but when I log in into dropbox, a message occurs: "there is a problem to connect to the device".
login datas are correct.

Any hint how to solve?

I already deleted the app and reinstalled it several times. Did not help.

THX
Kind regards, Andreas
Hi,

I changed from my old N4100 to the new 4560 and now facing a problem to connect my N4560 to my dropbox account.
everything works fine, the app get the link to dropbox, but when I log in into dropbox, a message occurs: "there is a problem to connect to the device".
login datas are correct.

Any hint how to solve?

I already deleted the app and reinstalled it several times. Did not help.

THX
Kind regards, Andreas
This group is for the Windows Version. Have no clue about dropbox on a *nix box.

Try this one
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.thecus.com/viewforum.php?f=63">viewforum.php?f=63</a><!-- l -->
This group is for the Windows Version. Have no clue about dropbox on a *nix box.

Try this one
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.thecus.com/viewforum.php?f=63">viewforum.php?f=63</a><!-- l -->
Dear Sir,

Due to DROPBOX policy & APP in changed recently, thus we need time to modify and able to support this function again, since we have new version to support this function and we will update APP from OFFICIAL NAS APPLICATION automatically, and thanks for your understanding in advance.
Yvon.
Dear Sir,

Due to DROPBOX policy & APP in changed recently, thus we need time to modify and able to support this function again, since we have new version to support this function and we will update APP from OFFICIAL NAS APPLICATION automatically, and thanks for your understanding in advance.
Yvon.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dropbox and N4560 0 665 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: