Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Python2][2.05.05] Programming Language
Links has been updated
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: linkedinbutton.jpg]
Download modules from my forum pirinel.ro
Any chance to have the x86 version of this? Pretty please ? Smile
x86 require cross compile, i am busy to do it but will take some time. I will let you know when is ready so you can test it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86 require cross compile, i am busy to do it but will take some time. I will let you know when is ready so you can test it.
If you have a guide on howto build the x64 version, I'm ready to spend some time into getting working for x86.
I managed to get the latest CouchPotato running on pyOpenSSL 0.11 for the moment so I'm in no hurry anyway Smile
If you have a guide on howto build the x64 version, I'm ready to spend some time into getting working for x86.
I managed to get the latest CouchPotato running on pyOpenSSL 0.11 for the moment so I'm in no hurry anyway Smile
Much appreciate if you can enlighten how you managed to get CouchPotato running on pyOpenSSL 0.11?
Much appreciate if you can enlighten how you managed to get CouchPotato running on pyOpenSSL 0.11?
Added x86 version for test, please give feedback after install. ModBase1 1.06.01 need to be installed as a dependency
Added x86 version for test, please give feedback after install. ModBase1 1.06.01 need to be installed as a dependency
looking forward to testing although I don't see the download links please advise?

Thanks for your time and effort thus far.
looking forward to testing although I don't see the download links please advise?

Thanks for your time and effort thus far.
It's a dirty hack. Couchpotato uses a new features from pyOpenSSL which does not seem require.
All you need to do is manually edit the file to remove the guilty line.
Code:
diff --git a/libs/requests/packages/urllib3/contrib/pyopenssl.py b/libs/requests/packages/urllib3/contrib/pyopenssl.py
index b2c34a8..df6481c 100644
--- a/libs/requests/packages/urllib3/contrib/pyopenssl.py
+++ b/libs/requests/packages/urllib3/contrib/pyopenssl.py
@@ -276,7 +276,7 @@ def ssl_wrap_socket(sock, keyfile=None, certfile=None, cert_reqs=None,
     ctx.set_cipher_list(DEFAULT_SSL_CIPHER_LIST)

cnx = OpenSSL.SSL.Connection(ctx, sock)
-    cnx.set_tlsext_host_name(server_hostname)
+    #cnx.set_tlsext_host_name(server_hostname)
     cnx.set_connect_state()
     while True:
         try:
The logs still has errors about the wrong version, but it works
It's a dirty hack. Couchpotato uses a new features from pyOpenSSL which does not seem require.
All you need to do is manually edit the file to remove the guilty line.
Code:
diff --git a/libs/requests/packages/urllib3/contrib/pyopenssl.py b/libs/requests/packages/urllib3/contrib/pyopenssl.py
index b2c34a8..df6481c 100644
--- a/libs/requests/packages/urllib3/contrib/pyopenssl.py
+++ b/libs/requests/packages/urllib3/contrib/pyopenssl.py
@@ -276,7 +276,7 @@ def ssl_wrap_socket(sock, keyfile=None, certfile=None, cert_reqs=None,
     ctx.set_cipher_list(DEFAULT_SSL_CIPHER_LIST)

cnx = OpenSSL.SSL.Connection(ctx, sock)
-    cnx.set_tlsext_host_name(server_hostname)
+    #cnx.set_tlsext_host_name(server_hostname)
     cnx.set_connect_state()
     while True:
         try:
The logs still has errors about the wrong version, but it works
Thanks,

FYI, I note the links for the x86 versions are located at the start of the thread, just downloading now I'll let you know how I go...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Python2] [2.00.01] Module released fajo 52 17,102 09-20-2013, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Roelski
  Issue with Python2 module (1.00.03) romanoskovitch 25 6,734 10-19-2012, 04:53 PM
Last Post: romanoskovitch
  [Python2] issue [solved] scavenger 4 2,157 02-23-2012, 06:44 AM
Last Post: scavenger
  [Python2] Module released (1.00.03) fajo 0 1,205 02-20-2012, 06:09 AM
Last Post: fajo
  [Python2] Module updated (1.00.01) fajo 1 1,510 10-10-2011, 08:23 PM
Last Post: Qoolbox
  Issue with Python2 module (1.00.03) 0 2,767 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  [Python2 x86 & x64][2.02.02] 0 3,087 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: