Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[N5550][Firmw 2.05.04] Erreur modules ffmpeg & Plexconnect
Bonjour,

Depuis la mise à jour au firmware 2.05.04, les modules ffmpeg 2.2.1 et Plexconnect 1.140506 ne fonctionne plus.
Ils retournent les erreurs suivantes :
  • Error,"[N5550] : The RAID [ ffmpeg ] come from other NAS system, even able to read & write on this RAID [ ], but strong recommend to backup data and re-create RAID for full function support."
    Error,"[N5550] : The RAID [ Plexconnect ] come from other NAS system, even able to read & write on this RAID [ ], but strong recommend to backup data and re-create RAID for full function support."

J'ai essayé une désinstallation et réinstallation sans amélioration, sauf que si j'active les modules juste après install, ça fonctionne, puis ils plantent au redémarrage du NAS.

Auriez-vous une solution ?

Merci d'avance !
Bonjour,

Depuis la mise à jour au firmware 2.05.04, les modules ffmpeg 2.2.1 et Plexconnect 1.140506 ne fonctionne plus.
Ils retournent les erreurs suivantes :
  • Error,"[N5550] : The RAID [ ffmpeg ] come from other NAS system, even able to read & write on this RAID [ ], but strong recommend to backup data and re-create RAID for full function support."
    Error,"[N5550] : The RAID [ Plexconnect ] come from other NAS system, even able to read & write on this RAID [ ], but strong recommend to backup data and re-create RAID for full function support."

J'ai essayé une désinstallation et réinstallation sans amélioration, sauf que si j'active les modules juste après install, ça fonctionne, puis ils plantent au redémarrage du NAS.

Auriez-vous une solution ?

Merci d'avance !
Hi maumau,

It looks like these two modules do not show correct "NAS Type" value; thus the firmware 2.05.04 did not load and start them.
We are looking into this issue now. Will keep you posted soon.

John,
Aug 27 '14
Hi maumau,

It looks like these two modules do not show correct "NAS Type" value; thus the firmware 2.05.04 did not load and start them.
We are looking into this issue now. Will keep you posted soon.

John,
Aug 27 '14
Hi maumau,

We checked these two modules and found the "install.rdf" contains two lines with exactly the same content:

<md:NAS>

One of it should be erased, and then the module will be working well:

So you maight have to contact the module developer to do it for you?

Best,
John, Aug 27 '14
Hi maumau,

We checked these two modules and found the "install.rdf" contains two lines with exactly the same content:

One of it should be erased, and then the module will be working well:

So you maight have to contact the module developer to do it for you?

Best,
John, Aug 27 '14
I will try.

Thank you for your help!

Amaury
I will try.

Thank you for your help!

Amaury
the <md:NAS> </md:NAS> flag is used to filter the NAS type (model) on which the module is allow to be installed

I dont think it is the issue, it was working fine with 2.04.06 firmware and older.

i tested on several NAS, and it seems to be a random issue

R&D should find where it comes from and rollback...
Stéphane Guérithault

In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates

PayPal Donation: https://www.paypal.me/qoolbox

My apps

##########################################################################

rolling now for competitor, i do not support anymore Thecus apllications due to lack of time

voyance - Sophrologue Hypnothérapeute Essonne 
the <md:NAS> </md:NAS> flag is used to filter the NAS type (model) on which the module is allow to be installed

I dont think it is the issue, it was working fine with 2.04.06 firmware and older.

i tested on several NAS, and it seems to be a random issue

R&D should find where it comes from and rollback...
Stéphane Guérithault

My apps

rolling now for competitor, i do not support anymore Thecus apllications due to lack of time

Bonjour,

Juste pour signaler 2 choses : La nouvelle version du module ffmpeg 2.3.3 fonctionne sans problème, et l'ancienne fonctionnait aussi si on retire le md:NAS en trop (sauf si c'est une coïncidence, mais je n'ai pas réussi à reproduire l'erreur).

Just to point out two things: The new version of the module ffmpeg 2.3.3 is running smoothly, and the former one work if the "first" md:NAS is removed (unless it's a coincidence, but I was not able to reproduce the error).

Code:
<md:NAS> <---
        <md:TargetNas>Thecus</md:TargetNas>
        <md:NasType>N12000</md:NasType>
        <md:NasProtol>N12000</md:NasProtol>
        <md:NasVersion>1.00.00</md:NasVersion>
    </md:NAS>

<md:NasType>N16000</md:NasType>
        <md:NasProtol>N16000</md:NasProtol>
</rdf:RDF>

Par contre pour Plexconnect, il n'y a pas cette redondance de md:NAS : il n'y a pas de md:NAS! En lisant en diagonale la doc de DEV ça ne semble pas être un flag obligatoire, mais si je le rajoute le dans le install.rdf de Plexconnect --> il n'y a plus d'erreur !

For Plexconnect, there is no md:NAS at all. It does not seem to be a mandatory flag, but if I add it in the install.rdf of Plexconnect -> there is no more error!

En espérant avoir fait avancer le problème ! Désolé pour mon anglais approximatif.

Sorry for my bad English.

BàV,

Amaury
Bonjour,

Juste pour signaler 2 choses : La nouvelle version du module ffmpeg 2.3.3 fonctionne sans problème, et l'ancienne fonctionnait aussi si on retire le md:NAS en trop (sauf si c'est une coïncidence, mais je n'ai pas réussi à reproduire l'erreur).

Just to point out two things: The new version of the module ffmpeg 2.3.3 is running smoothly, and the former one work if the "first" md:NAS is removed (unless it's a coincidence, but I was not able to reproduce the error).

Code:
<md:NAS> <---
        <md:NasType>N12000</md:NasType>
        <md:NasProtol>N12000</md:NasProtol>

<md:NasType>N16000</md:NasType>
        <md:NasProtol>N16000</md:NasProtol>
</rdf:RDF>

Par contre pour Plexconnect, il n'y a pas cette redondance de md:NAS : il n'y a pas de md:NAS! En lisant en diagonale la doc de DEV ça ne semble pas être un flag obligatoire, mais si je le rajoute le dans le install.rdf de Plexconnect --> il n'y a plus d'erreur !

For Plexconnect, there is no md:NAS at all. It does not seem to be a mandatory flag, but if I add it in the install.rdf of Plexconnect -> there is no more error!

En espérant avoir fait avancer le problème ! Désolé pour mon anglais approximatif.

Sorry for my bad English.

BàV,

Amaury
C'est normal,

J'ai longuement échangé la R&d sur ce sujet, le bug ne vient pas des modules, mais du firmware 2.05.04 qui rajoute des vérifications lors du démarrage du NAS.
celle-ci vont être retirée lors de la sortie d'une version beta cette semaine... tout devrait rentrer dans l'ordre Wink
Stéphane Guérithault

My apps

C'est normal,

J'ai longuement échangé la R&d sur ce sujet, le bug ne vient pas des modules, mais du firmware 2.05.04 qui rajoute des vérifications lors du démarrage du NAS.
celle-ci vont être retirée lors de la sortie d'une version beta cette semaine... tout devrait rentrer dans l'ordre Wink
Stéphane Guérithault

My apps

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [N5550][Firmw 2.05.04] Erreur modules ffmpeg & Plexconnect 0 2,454 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: