Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disk Setup/Management
Hi i recently brought a thecus n4100evo 4bay nas i have 2xWD 1tb Reds installed in bays 1&3 i have been trying to work out how i can get the drives to show up individually but once they have been put into JBOD it adds both hard drive capacitys into one big drive instead of single drives. I have submitted a ticket to tech support but have been waiting for over a week and have had no response at all. if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated otherwise im going to sell this and get something else, so far not happy with the sales pitch i got or the customer support offered by thecus.

Cheers Adam
Hi i recently brought a thecus n4100evo 4bay nas i have 2xWD 1tb Reds installed in bays 1&3 i have been trying to work out how i can get the drives to show up individually but once they have been put into JBOD it adds both hard drive capacitys into one big drive instead of single drives. I have submitted a ticket to tech support but have been waiting for over a week and have had no response at all. if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated otherwise im going to sell this and get something else, so far not happy with the sales pitch i got or the customer support offered by thecus.

Cheers Adam
Hi Adam,

i´m not a 100% sure, but afaik the N4100Evo allows just one (1) Raid (inkl. JBOD) to be created.
But maybe the Thecus staff can clarifiy.

Christian
Hi Adam,

i´m not a 100% sure, but afaik the N4100Evo allows just one (1) Raid (inkl. JBOD) to be created.
But maybe the Thecus staff can clarifiy.

Christian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Disk Setup/Management 0 1,036 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: