Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Torrent client with blackhole function?
Hello all,

I noticed in headphones, sickbeard, and couchpotato that I can set a blackhole folder for torrents. However, do any of the torrent clients for Thecus have this function? I haven't found any....
What is the goal of this features ?
Stéphane Guérithault

In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates

PayPal Donation: https://www.paypal.me/qoolbox

My apps

##########################################################################

rolling now for competitor, i do not support anymore Thecus apllications due to lack of time

voyance - Sophrologue Hypnothérapeute Essonne 
Seeing I don't always find what I want through nzb, I want to also use torrents.

Sickbeard, Couchpotato, and Headphones all allow for a blackhole function, basically torrent clients watch a certain folder for torrents and automatically download torrents that are placed in that folder.

It's a very neat function, because you don't have to manually download torrents that you get through those programs.
Transmission 2.77 dont do that ?
Stéphane Guérithault

In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates

PayPal Donation: https://www.paypal.me/qoolbox

My apps

rolling now for competitor, i do not support anymore Thecus apllications due to lack of time

voyance - Sophrologue Hypnothérapeute Essonne 
I'm afraid not. It only allows you to add multiple .torrents at once manually, it doesn't allow you to set a folder to watch for .torrents

Vuze (Windows) version has this option for example, at Config > Files > Torrents > Import new .torrents automatically, and it allows you to set a folder to watch. I haven't found any Thecus torrent client that allows this.
I use couchpotato and when i searches for torrents or nzbs it will push torrents to transmission this works similar to how sabnzb has the black hole feature. I do not know of any torrent program that has the blackhole feature directly inbuilt thou. Sorry.
That's what I'm trying to achieve! Do you mind telling me how you fixed it? Especially within Transmission, can't find an option for it there.
Ragaroah Wrote:That's what I'm trying to achieve! Do you mind telling me how you fixed it? Especially within Transmission, can't find an option for it there.

There is nothing you need to do in Transmission..... couch potato is the one that needs to be configured... just look in the settings and you will see an option to enable Transmission once done its automatted Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [ Deluge Torrent x86 & x64] [ 1.3.12 ] Torrent Client outkastm 8 3,377 05-06-2017, 03:39 AM
Last Post: outkastm
  [TransMission x86 & x64 & PPC][ 2.84.0 ] Bit Torrent Client Qoolbox 242 74,618 09-04-2016, 05:23 AM
Last Post: battlezip
  [ Deluge Torrent x86 & x64 ] [ 1.3.6.0 ] Torrent Client Qoolbox 50 15,322 11-14-2015, 06:04 AM
Last Post: outkastm
  [TransMission x86 & x64 & PPC][ 2.84.0 ] Bit Torrent Client 0 44,874 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  [ Deluge Torrent x86 & x64] [ 1.3.12 ] Torrent Client 0 1,144 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: