Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
N4100evo as a web server
Hi,
I constantly need to share large pdf and images files to others and i think i can set up the 4100evo as a web server so i can just give the readers the link to that exact file and they can just click on it to download/view. Can the 4100evo be setup as a web server? If not then is there a solution for my problem? I have installed webdisk but i dont like the idea of letting others see me entire folders...
Hi,
I constantly need to share large pdf and images files to others and i think i can set up the 4100evo as a web server so i can just give the readers the link to that exact file and they can just click on it to download/view. Can the 4100evo be setup as a web server? If not then is there a solution for my problem? I have installed webdisk but i dont like the idea of letting others see me entire folders...
Hi jaychou812,

FTP service is supported on N4100EVO, therefore, you can enable the FTP function and setup everything down.
Hi jaychou812,

FTP service is supported on N4100EVO, therefore, you can enable the FTP function and setup everything down.