Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEEDED TIME TO EXPAND JBOD?
Hello, i have used the Thecus N4100EVO with one 3TB Harddisk and an JBOD Filesystem. I now added two more 3TB harddisk´s and expand the JBOD to 9TB. I have started the expansion 4 Day´s and 19 hour´s ago.
But i got still the message in RAID configuration "Please wait... resizing ... ". I know want to know how long it will take to resize the JBOD. I calculated for the resizing 93 hour. I calculatet expansion to 8378 GB with 25 MB/sec.
Am i wrong? Maybe someone are able to help me with my question.

many thanks in advance
Hello, i have used the Thecus N4100EVO with one 3TB Harddisk and an JBOD Filesystem. I now added two more 3TB harddisk´s and expand the JBOD to 9TB. I have started the expansion 4 Day´s and 19 hour´s ago.
But i got still the message in RAID configuration "Please wait... resizing ... ". I know want to know how long it will take to resize the JBOD. I calculated for the resizing 93 hour. I calculatet expansion to 8378 GB with 25 MB/sec.
Am i wrong? Maybe someone are able to help me with my question.

many thanks in advance
Hi waterkant888,

How's the resizing process now? On-going or done?

Thanks,
John, Feb 21 '13
Hi waterkant888,

How's the resizing process now? On-going or done?

Thanks,
John, Feb 21 '13
I stoped it after 5 day´s and erased all datas and created a new jobd raid. now i tried to expand the 9 tb raid jobd to a 12 tb jobd and this time i waited 8 day´s and the system still says please wait resizing. i think this is a failure. how long can be the time to expand the raid?