Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
N4100PRO VGA Monitor
Hi,

it is possible to connect a VGA monitor to the N4100PRO ???

On the top of the mainboard ist a 10 pin connector.

Does anybody know what it is ?

Thanks.
Here the answer from Thecus Support:

I just double checked it with our repair department, indeed the N4100PRO has a VGA header, which is the 10 pin connector next to the CPU. Sorry for providing the incorrect information about it.

But please note you might be able to modify the boot priority in the BIOS, I do not know if the BIOS will keep the changes. It could be possible that they are back to default after a reboot or shutdown. Also note that we don't have any technical support for this.
Here the answer from Thecus Support:

I just double checked it with our repair department, indeed the N4100PRO has a VGA header, which is the 10 pin connector next to the CPU. Sorry for providing the incorrect information about it.

But please note you might be able to modify the boot priority in the BIOS, I do not know if the BIOS will keep the changes. It could be possible that they are back to default after a reboot or shutdown. Also note that we don't have any technical support for this.
Anyway they have NONE technical support for anything about their NAS ... lol :evil:
Anyway they have NONE technical support for anything about their NAS ... lol :evil:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  N4100PRO VGA Monitor 0 1,392 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: