Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
N4100EVO: Error "you don't have any RAID system"...
I'm on a N2200EVO and had this exact same issue where out of the blue, I was getting this message. Anyway, I updated from 1.04.00.47 to 1.05.0 and the problem disappeared. Thanks Thecus for fixing the problem.
Hi l have the same problem and dont want to lose my data. Can you help me also please?
Hi l have the same problem and dont want to lose my data. Can you help me also please?
Contact thecus support, they will login through SSH and fix the raid by hand.
That is what they did with mine..
Contact thecus support, they will login through SSH and fix the raid by hand.
That is what they did with mine..
WOW!!! This is the third time now. Once in June 2012, next in Aug 2012 and today. Obviously, if you require reliability, DO NOT PURCHASE THECUS PRODUCTS.

I was copying a bunch of files from a pc to the n4100evo. Part way through copy, windows says it has lost connection to shares. I tried to admin console and same deal, no access. I shut the thing down, took out the HDDs, started back up again. Yay, I have the admin console again. Shut it down again, inserted the HDDs, started back up again, went to RAID, and it says the RAID is Healthy. All looks good except the Data Capacity is empty. Still no access to the RAID though. If I go and do a file check, it says 'No RAID' or something or other and puts me back in the RAID screen where it tells me the RAID is healthy.

There must be something fundamentally wrong with this unit, and why I cannot get a full refund without seeking legal advise, is beyond me, considering the Australian laws says I am entitled to a refund and to be compensated for the extra costs and time input into solving these problems.

How are others dealing with this unit? Are you all running good or are others having the same problems as I? Send me an email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:leejen666@hotmail.com">leejen666@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->
WOW!!! This is the third time now. Once in June 2012, next in Aug 2012 and today. Obviously, if you require reliability, DO NOT PURCHASE THECUS PRODUCTS.

I was copying a bunch of files from a pc to the n4100evo. Part way through copy, windows says it has lost connection to shares. I tried to admin console and same deal, no access. I shut the thing down, took out the HDDs, started back up again. Yay, I have the admin console again. Shut it down again, inserted the HDDs, started back up again, went to RAID, and it says the RAID is Healthy. All looks good except the Data Capacity is empty. Still no access to the RAID though. If I go and do a file check, it says 'No RAID' or something or other and puts me back in the RAID screen where it tells me the RAID is healthy.

There must be something fundamentally wrong with this unit, and why I cannot get a full refund without seeking legal advise, is beyond me, considering the Australian laws says I am entitled to a refund and to be compensated for the extra costs and time input into solving these problems.

How are others dealing with this unit? Are you all running good or are others having the same problems as I? Send me an email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:leejen666@hotmail.com">leejen666@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->
I know how to fix this issue

Australian users please PM me!

Thank you
I know how to fix this issue

Thank you
The N4100EVO is an absolute heap of crap. 3 times since last June 2012 we have lost RAID5 data with no way of rebuilding. With the seller not coming to the party regarding full refund and not getting the support required, I am afraid this unit is a right off. THIS UNIT IS NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE.
The N4100EVO is an absolute heap of crap. 3 times since last June 2012 we have lost RAID5 data with no way of rebuilding. With the seller not coming to the party regarding full refund and not getting the support required, I am afraid this unit is a right off. THIS UNIT IS NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE.
itech Wrote:I know how to fix this issue

Thank you
just post the fix dude!
itech Wrote:I know how to fix this issue

Thank you
just post the fix dude!
I have same problem that I dont have any raid system although I have Raid5 on NAS.
I logged a ticket couple of days ago and still not heared anything from them.
Ticket ID: ZGG-165484
Had the same problem. May have cincided with the battery being empty because the clock also was losing time. Upgraded to the latest and it worked again (N2200EVO_N4100EVO_FW_1.05.00.22.rom).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Error "you don't have any RAID system" tegger 2 2,066 03-23-2014, 10:53 PM
Last Post: John Tsai
  Bug/Error report for N4100EVO bananana 8 4,204 08-12-2013, 03:15 PM
Last Post: John Tsai