Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New firmware v5.03.00.7 BETA is released!!
Dear Customers,

N0503 firmware v5.03.00.7 BETA is released,

If you have met the admin UI stuck issue, please kindly upgrade to this firmware to fix this issue.

And please also provide your feedback for us, thank you.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://db.tt/yZhIjXFb">http://db.tt/yZhIjXFb</a><!-- m -->
Thecus - Kevin Dang
Dear Customers,

N0503 firmware v5.03.00.7 BETA is released,

If you have met the admin UI stuck issue, please kindly upgrade to this firmware to fix this issue.

And please also provide your feedback for us, thank you.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://db.tt/yZhIjXFb">http://db.tt/yZhIjXFb</a><!-- m -->
Thecus - Kevin Dang
Any another changes besides the admin UI stuck issue?
[Image: bender.gif]
Any another changes besides the admin UI stuck issue?
Thankyou for the ( hopefully ) fixed firmware, I will be trying it in the next hour or so and will provide feedback immediately.

I only ask one thing in advance.... after a similer situation sometime ago where i was also asked to update to a beta to fix issues at the time, Thecus eventually incorporated the beta fixes into a final firmware. The problem was they numbered the final as a lower version number than the beta therefore preventing the beta users from "updating" to the new final firmware.

A forced downgrade using usb software as instructed by tech support then a second update to the new final firmware was a painstaking nightmare
and would not of been necessary had to final firmware been numbered more accurately.

Thankyou in advance
Thankyou for the ( hopefully ) fixed firmware, I will be trying it in the next hour or so and will provide feedback immediately.

I only ask one thing in advance.... after a similer situation sometime ago where i was also asked to update to a beta to fix issues at the time, Thecus eventually incorporated the beta fixes into a final firmware. The problem was they numbered the final as a lower version number than the beta therefore preventing the beta users from "updating" to the new final firmware.

A forced downgrade using usb software as instructed by tech support then a second update to the new final firmware was a painstaking nightmare
and would not of been necessary had to final firmware been numbered more accurately.

Thankyou in advance
Yes please clarify this issue as druid01 says.
Yes please clarify this issue as druid01 says.
Have installed, no installation issue's occured and im pleased to report acl and share folder options are working again HOORAAY Smile

If you read a few reply's above i hope the next final firmware will have a later release number Smile

P.S i like the system monitor in the webui ... is that new ??? i never noticed it in the previous firmware
Have installed, no installation issue's occured and im pleased to report acl and share folder options are working again HOORAAY Smile

If you read a few reply's above i hope the next final firmware will have a later release number Smile

P.S i like the system monitor in the webui ... is that new ??? i never noticed it in the previous firmware
I have downloaded the beta firmware for my N0503 but the filename is N7700upgrade.5.03.00.7.zip
Are you sure I can install it on my N0503?
standard 7700 and n0503 and several other models run same firmware, your all good Smile
no succes here. trie d to install on my 5200xxx, but displays a non compability error. regular firmware 5.02.02 also gives big issue's. helpdesk is already two days working on the problem. Sad
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waardo is Dutch and has a 5200XXX - 5 x 2 TB Western Digital disks
I needed to install the Beta (browse share folders problem) - I found a new option in Backup - Rsync, named "Enable Encryption". Does it mean that I can encrypt the traffic now when making backups to my cloud provider? If yes then where to put the private key (created with puttygen) and what is needed in addition?
Yes. I am too looking for any documentation of how to rsync over ssh to Thecus or anything similiar that would rsync with encryption support. Client bakcup is linux @ cloud provider.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New beta firmware v5.03.02.8 Shrmn 3 1,679 10-23-2014, 07:45 PM
Last Post: John Tsai
  new firmware v5.03.02 released xsacha 5 2,700 04-04-2014, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Qoolbox
  new firmware v5.03.01 released xsacha 0 6,790 07-24-2012, 03:26 PM
Last Post: xsacha
  New firmware v5.02.02 is released!! Thecus - Kevin 0 886 01-05-2012, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Thecus - Kevin
  New Piczza Module beta version for v5 firmware!! Thecus - Kevin 1 931 12-16-2011, 06:17 PM
  New firmware v5.02.01 is released!! Thecus - Kevin 1 881 12-15-2011, 02:15 PM
  Official firmware v5.01.05 released Nodens 9 2,912 10-02-2011, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Shrmn
  New beta released v5.02.00.8.fan_test Nodens 6 1,906 08-03-2011, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Nodens
  New beta released v5.02.00.6 !!!!! Nodens 37 8,563 07-29-2011, 07:30 PM
Last Post: pulse
  new firmware v5.03.02 released 0 1,778 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  New beta firmware v5.03.02.8 0 909 Less than 1 minute ago