Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Wing FTP Server][5.1.2.0] ftp(s)/http(s) Server (TRIAL)
Hi

Does it work on Thecus N8900, FW 2.03.01?
If yes, how to install it? Is there any quick reference?

Kind regards
Roland
Hi

Does it work on Thecus N8900, FW 2.03.01?
If yes, how to install it? Is there any quick reference?

Kind regards
Roland
i didnt yet test the x64 version, but it should work...

Just install the module and you will have a 30 days TRIAL

If you want a permanent Licence , contact the WingFTP Sales and tell you have a Thecus NAS Linux x64 and you will have probably a discount...
Stéphane Guérithault

In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates

PayPal Donation: https://www.paypal.me/qoolbox

My apps

##########################################################################

rolling now for competitor, i do not support anymore Thecus apllications due to lack of time

voyance - Sophrologue Hypnothérapeute Essonne 
i didnt yet test the x64 version, but it should work...

Just install the module and you will have a 30 days TRIAL

If you want a permanent Licence , contact the WingFTP Sales and tell you have a Thecus NAS Linux x64 and you will have probably a discount...
Stéphane Guérithault

My apps

rolling now for competitor, i do not support anymore Thecus apllications due to lack of time

I have a n12000 and installed the 64 bit version yesterday. It works great. Bought a license today. Thanks!
I have a n12000 and installed the 64 bit version yesterday. It works great. Bought a license today. Thanks!
thanks Mark for the feedback...
Stéphane Guérithault

My apps

thanks Mark for the feedback...
Stéphane Guérithault

My apps

Wondering if anyone else has this issue - when a user logs into wftp, using ldap as the authentication mechanism, if they use capitalization in their username, that's how their home directory gets created... i.e. if the user enters 'username' as their login, they'll get a homedir in /raid0/data/ftpdata/username, but if they log in with UserName, they'll get put into /raid0/data/ftpdata/UserName. This is obviously an issue on a *nix system where capitalization matters. Anyone else run into this?
Wondering if anyone else has this issue - when a user logs into wftp, using ldap as the authentication mechanism, if they use capitalization in their username, that's how their home directory gets created... i.e. if the user enters 'username' as their login, they'll get a homedir in /raid0/data/ftpdata/username, but if they log in with UserName, they'll get put into /raid0/data/ftpdata/UserName. This is obviously an issue on a *nix system where capitalization matters. Anyone else run into this?
As wingftp is a commercial product you d better post a mail to the wingftp product support. If any fix is required on the thecus module i will do it
Stéphane Guérithault

My apps

As wingftp is a commercial product you d better post a mail to the wingftp product support. If any fix is required on the thecus module i will do it
Stéphane Guérithault

My apps

yeah, all they could come up with was to kick a user immediately if their login name had capitalization in it.

I do actually have a problem with the module. I haven't had to reboot my nas until last night when i upgraded the firmware to the new version, and I realized that every time I reboot, wing doesn't autostart. If i disable and reenable the module, it works fine. I haven't tried to troubleshoot yet, so if you have any idea of where I can look, that'd be great.
yeah, all they could come up with was to kick a user immediately if their login name had capitalization in it.

I do actually have a problem with the module. I haven't had to reboot my nas until last night when i upgraded the firmware to the new version, and I realized that every time I reboot, wing doesn't autostart. If i disable and reenable the module, it works fine. I haven't tried to troubleshoot yet, so if you have any idea of where I can look, that'd be great.
Another user has this problem with my module. I dont know why i suspect an issue in the last firmware. Before all was working fine. I will try to make my module run as admin instead of user like fajo do it. His module doesnt serms to be restarted manualy after a reboot
Stéphane Guérithault

My apps

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Universal Media Server] DLNA-compliant UPnP Media Server outkastm 9 5,771 09-16-2018, 05:58 AM
Last Post: outkastm
  [ Twonky Server x86 & x64 & PPC ] [ 8.0.3.0 ] DLNA Server Qoolbox 180 73,640 01-28-2016, 06:54 AM
Last Post: outkastm
  [ iPerf Server ] [2.0.5.0 ] Network Benchmark Server Qoolbox 12 6,385 01-25-2016, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Thecus - Wouter
  [ SurgeMail Server x86 & x64 ] [6.5.2.0] Mail Server Qoolbox 66 21,111 04-29-2015, 06:50 AM
Last Post: Killerjoe
  [ Universal Media Server ] [ 4.1.3.0] Ps3 Media Server Fork Qoolbox 170 65,281 01-17-2015, 03:00 PM
Last Post: romulus
  [ PS3 Media Server x86&x64 ] [ 1.81.0 ] Upnp and DLNA Server Qoolbox 100 35,307 09-18-2014, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Qoolbox
  [ CrushFTP x86 & x64 & PPC ] [ 7.1.0 ] FTP Server [TRIAL] Qoolbox 11 6,818 09-01-2014, 01:36 AM
Last Post: Qoolbox
  [ PXE Server x86 & x64 ] [ 1.0.0 ] Deployement Server Qoolbox 4 3,897 02-24-2014, 05:07 AM
Last Post: exiiitus
  [Apache x86] [2.4.4.2] HTTP Server Qoolbox 94 33,918 01-03-2014, 05:37 AM
Last Post: scavenger
  [Apache x64] [2.4.4.2] HTTP Server Qoolbox 31 12,879 11-21-2013, 06:07 PM
Last Post: xsacha
  [ Apache Web Server x86 & x64 ] [ 2.4.6 ] Web Server Qoolbox 35 12,067 10-28-2013, 09:31 PM
Last Post: drukman
  [ CCcam Server ] [ 2.1.2 ] Card Server Qoolbox 10 7,239 07-15-2013, 06:02 PM
Last Post: ReinBrouwer
  [ PS3 Media Server x64 ] [ 1.72.0 ] Upnp and DLNA Server Qoolbox 30 12,445 03-15-2013, 12:02 PM
Last Post: coalmag