Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clean This Support Site
Hey Thecus...

Please clean out the spam ads on this Support Site... It makes the place and your company look unprofessional and stupid... good lord...
Thanks, I'm already on it Smile
and again some spam postings...
Hello,

We always monitoring from time to time to eliminate the spambot and there is no "magic wand" to get rid the bots while they can disguise during email registration.

Feel free to press report button if you see spam on new threads.

Thank you for your understanding.

Cheers,

RajaKingKong
-PHP 5.4.xxx deprecated.
-PHP 5.5.xxx & PHP 5.6.xxx current stable.
-PHP 7.0.xxx stable version with very minimum extensions support.

E: admin[at]thecus.org
IRC Network: irc.thecus.org [T.B.A]

currently this email contact above for forum and any servers issue only, for other questions please contact via @thecus.com  Big Grin
everyone of these members that have got in all trace back to bots spaming hows is this even possible there getting in at all
I don't know... 328 messages by one user in the space of a few hours. That should automatically ring alarm bells, no?

According to the mikeberry profile page:
Joined Tuesday, June 20th, 2017, yet a Senior Member. <-- admin password got loose?
Total Posts: 328
Total Threads: 328 <--- right there! That should trigger a shutdown/alarm.

Nota: There are a lot of message threads, created 'less than a minute ago', which are "The specified thread does not exist."
Thecus N5550 (CPU: D2550 @ 1.86GHz, BIOS: 2.05.14.5.cdv X64)
Disks: 5 x 3TB Seagate NAS-class; 2 x 3TB-RAID1 plus Hot Spare
Memory: 8125 MB (2 x 4 GB Corsair 204-Pin DDR3 SO-DIMM 1333)
Apps: Too many to count....
i left a message on there face book ihave done lost count on reports but i honestly dont think they care little do they know there are big it wholesalers who read and see these posts its got to poit here in austrailia were no one wants to sell thecus nases
reason
1=you have to pay for apps
2= they wont suport the app makers
3= security updates slow
4 =seems like once unit sold thats it
5= they need to start to suport apps and updates faster becuase soon or later it goin to hurt them
6= no other nas company is like that
7= lack of forum mods
1. Some reported nickname have "0 post" so i will not process until i get the proof of evidences, i have remove "mikeberry" nickname access to forum mark as [spam].

2. All new registration set to "awaiting moderation" until we setup option #3 below.

3. For new users they must post to spesific thread first before they can get full access to post to another forum thread.

Regards,

RajaKingKong

(06-23-2017, 12:08 AM)ThaumaTechnician Wrote: I don't know... 328 messages by one user in the space of a few hours. That should automatically ring alarm bells, no?

According to the mikeberry profile page:
Joined Tuesday, June 20th, 2017, yet a Senior Member. <-- admin password got loose?
Total Posts: 328
Total Threads: 328 <--- right there! That should trigger a shutdown/alarm.

Nota: There are a lot of message threads, created 'less than a minute ago', which are "The specified thread does not exist."
-PHP 5.4.xxx deprecated.
-PHP 5.5.xxx & PHP 5.6.xxx current stable.
-PHP 7.0.xxx stable version with very minimum extensions support.

E: admin[at]thecus.org
IRC Network: irc.thecus.org [T.B.A]

currently this email contact above for forum and any servers issue only, for other questions please contact via @thecus.com  Big Grin