Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
N2810pro - no shutdown after new firmware and bios update
Hi,

a few days ago, i´ve bought the device n2810pro. Without updating the firmware, the shutdown and poweroff, done by OS or pressing the power-button, worked fine.
Now afterwards the system cannot be switched off anymore, without pressing a few seconds the power button.

Inside i use 2 WD RED 4TB as RAID-0 Btfrs.

How can i solve this problem ?

Thanks and best regards
mike from germany
(05-20-2017, 06:59 AM)heesters Wrote: Hi,

a few days ago, i´ve bought the device n2810pro. Without updating the firmware, the shutdown and poweroff, done by OS or pressing the power-button, worked fine.
Now afterwards the system cannot be switched off anymore, without pressing a few seconds the power button.

Thanks and best regards
mike from germany

I forgot to inform, that i am able to shutdown if there is no HHD inside the nas. But how can i rebuild the nas ? because the functionality "Remove RAID" does also not work. If i try i get the working circle the whole nigh and nothing happens. Then i switched of the device with disconncting power and when i restart the nas the RAID is healthy ???
Best regards
mike
(05-20-2017, 05:15 PM)heesters Wrote:
(05-20-2017, 06:59 AM)heesters Wrote: Hi,

Thanks and best regards
mike from germany

I forgot to inform, that i am able to shutdown if there is no HHD inside the nas. But how can i rebuild the nas ? because the functionality "Remove RAID" does also not work. If i try i get the working circle the whole nigh and nothing happens. Then i switched of the device with disconncting power and when i restart the nas the RAID is healthy ???
Best regards
mike

Sorry, i installed a RAID-1 with Btfrs. Is there an app, which let me delete and create again the raid-1 ?
Dear Sir,

Thecus NAS support HDD hot plug, thus you could power NAS up without HDD, since NAS power up ready and hot plug HDD into NAS, for a new RAID volume.
Yvon.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  W5000 bios update Lasersage 20 6,676 09-28-2015, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Steve Pitts
  W5000 bios update 0 2,225 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: