I Love Thecus

Full Version: N2200 - LED Panel not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After upgrading to firmware version 3.0.11, LED indicator panel is not working at all. Nothing... Has any body else had this problem or is it a hardware fault.

Thanks
The same to me!
I'm having (almost) the same problem. If I REALLY look close I can see that the LEDs are illuminating, but it's VERY faint. I'm a new user with this model and 3.0.11 is where I started. I didn't think of it being a firmware problem. I'll try an update to the latest beta and see if it helps.
You're right, I can see them too!
I noticed on my N2200 there are two green network icon. The upper one always lit when there's network activity going to/from N2200. The lower one, didn't seems to ever lit even in a second, since I bought it. The user manual also never states anything on the lower network icon, as if it's not there!

Looks like a different problem, but I believe it's still relevant to the subject :roll:
Beta firmware 3.0.12.3 did not fix the issue.
I'm having the same problem with Firmware 3.00.13.
I'm having the same problem with Firmware 3.00.13.
any news on this problem ?
I just upgrade Firmware 3.0.13 to 3.0.16, it doesn't fix the problem.
any news on this problem ?
I just upgrade Firmware 3.0.13 to 3.0.16, it doesn't fix the problem.
Dear Sir,

This is not the problem with firmware.
If the LED not light or dark, please contact with your Thecus reseller or distributor for RMA service directly.
Sorry for your inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Thecus Support Team
Thecus Technology Corp.
Dear Sir,

This is not the problem with firmware.
If the LED not light or dark, please contact with your Thecus reseller or distributor for RMA service directly.
Sorry for your inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Thecus Support Team
Thecus Technology Corp.
Is there a fix for this issue? My LED's died not long after I got the unit. However, its well out of it's warranty period nowSad