I Love Thecus

Full Version: N2200 viewing pictures. NOT WORKING!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a N2200 NAS.  1 x 2 TB and 1 x 1 TB drive.   (Yeah, I know.)

Watching movies is great!  Just about any format gets "down scaled" to PAL (video output) and it plays on my TV quite happily.

Now, note I say DOWN SCALED.  This means the original picture is of a higher resolution than my TV.

It isn't like I am trying to play back an old "8mm video" on a new super high resolution TV and annoyed about the picture quality.

So, I have a digital camera.  It is an 18 Megapixel camera and takes fairly good pictures.

I put them on the NAS and try to view them.  On a PC, GREAT!  Unbelievable.

That is ANY PC.  ANY resolution.   Though 1024x768 is not really low res.....    Anyway.

Now, as an indulgement:
Lets say you have your PC, with its screen 1024x768 and you look at a picture that is 320x280 and blow it up to fit the screen.
It will look pretty bad.

I see THAT QUALITY picture on my TV when I browse to the pictures on my NAS and view them.
I am not 100% sure on all the details, but I do know (FACT) that viewing the pictures via a PVR from the NAS.

Yet, if I view them on a PC, they are perfect.

Any ideas?
Dear Sir,

NAS is a file provider, thus how open file to display bese on client device's picture viewer or browser, or going to wrong path to see the thumbnail pictures....
(09-23-2016, 04:21 PM)Thecus - Yvon Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Sir,

NAS is a file provider, thus how open file to display bese on client device's picture viewer or browser, or going to wrong path to see the thumbnail pictures....

Thanks.

Just to mention:
I have the NOTIFICATION VIA EMAIL ticked and am NOT getting notifications.
Dear Sir,

About email notification, please check following items:
1. Ensure NAS have correct IP configuration able access to internet.
2. If have no idea about your mail server authorize type, please try from GMAIL.
3. If GMAIL doesn't working, please check following FAQ:

Why my NAS can't accept GMAIL as email notification account?
http://thecus.kayako.com/default_import/...on-account